Thursday, July 14, 2011

Epic Summer?

I was thinking that being home for the summer would help me save money.....but boy was that a fail. For some reason, since ive been home my charges have went up. I am spending more money than ever before, and have no idea how it is happening.

Let me know if you have ever gotten yelled at for trying to eat healthy. That's what happened to me tonight. Epic. Fail.

THE SIX PACK IS FINALLY SHOWING. My hard work and dedication to my program is finally working! Do not let anyone stand in front of your goals. Remember that. My parents think I am going crazy because I rarely eat over 2400 calories a day.....it is all in the efforts ladies and gents. The thing is, i'm eating the right things.....if you follow that everything will be alright!

NO WORRIES. BE HAPPY. SMILE.

No comments:

Post a Comment